Video review of our cruise through the Western Caribbean sea with Carnival Dream in February/March 2019.
We had a luxurious „Grand Suite“ on our cruise with Carnival Dream through the Western Caribbean sea in February/March 2019. Have a look at this amazing suite and its amenities. We stayed in Suite 7312 on deck 7.
The Grand Suite is 345 sqft (32 m2) and balcony is 85 sqft (8 m2).
– Sofa, armchairs and coffee table. Desk and seat
– Private large balcony with patio chairs and table
– Two twin beds (convert to king) and a double sofa bed
– Walk-in dressing area with vanity table (and small sink), seat and ample closet space
– Full bathroom with shower/whirlpool tub/bidet/ double sinks
Amenities for Grand Suite Guests (may vary)
– Priority check-in and express boarding
– Priority dinner reservations for select specialty restaurants
– Priority main dining room time assignment (Early, Late or Your Time Dining)
– Priority debarkation at all ports
– Two large bottles of water
– Pillow-top mattresses
– Dedicated room steward
– Soft, cozy linens (Carnival Comfort Collection®)
– In-room safe for valuables
– Plenty of closet and drawer space
– Stateroom climate control
How is the Internet Connection on a Cruise Ship? Speed test at the Carnival Dream on our Western Caribbean cruise in March 2019.
Carnival offers 3 options: Social, Value & Premium – Price is for one device. Watch our video and decide for yourself if it’s worth buying a Wi-Fi package.