Video review of our 7 night cruise „Northbound Alaska & Hubbard Glacier“ with Royal Caribbean – Radiance Of The Seas in Mai/June 2019.
We had a luxurious „Owner’s Suite“. Have a look at this amazing suite and its amenities. We stayed in Suite No. 1562 on deck 10 – the Ferdinand Magellan Suite.
The Owner’s Suite is 532 sqft (50 m2) and balcony is 68 sqft (6 m2).
- Room with bed, vanity
- Living area with double sofa bed
- Private balcony
- One queen size bed
- One double sofa bed
- One bathroom with whirlpool tub, double sink and bidet
Up to 4 guests
Exclusive For Suites
- Priority check-in and departure lounge
- Concierge Club access
- VIP seating at the pool deck and theater
- Priority tender tickets
- Complimentary luggage valet service
- Luxury spa bathrobes
- Complimentary pressing service on formal night